De Evaluation Manual is een technische werkinstructie voor de beoordeling van een middel op aspecten zoals humane toxicologie of milieu. Deze beschrijft hoe de beoordeling precies in zijn werk gaat.
Evaluation Manual – version 2.1/2.2/2.3-A
The Evaluation Manual describes the assessment framework used by the Ctgb for the assessment of applications for authorization of plant protection products. Data requirements, risk assessment methodologies and approval criteria are discussed in the Evaluation Manual, which combines the collective context of laws and regulations, policies, and the guidance documents that describe the methodology for assessment of plant protection products and active substances. The Evaluation Manual presents the European evaluation framework, with an additional section on the national framework. Requirements related to Dutch specific elements are listed in the latter section.
The manuals are periodically updated in accordance with new legislation and guidances. They are published in English. In this version of the Evaluation Manual for each chapter a change log is added in which the adjustments in comparison to the previous version are disclosed. In the manuals reference is made to external sources by hyperlinks.
Version 2.1/2.2/2.3-A, published in February 2018.
EU Evaluation framework and national parts:
- General Introduction
- Physical-Chemical properties
- Analytical Methods
- Human Toxicology
- Environmental Fate & Behaviour
Previous versions of the Evaluation manual
- Version 2.1/2.2-D was published in January 2018 and valid till February 2018
- Version 2.1/2.2-C was published in November 2017 and valid till January 2018
- Version 2.1/2.2-B was published in April and valid till November 2017
- Version 2.1/2.2-A was published in March and valid till April 2017
- Version 2.1 was published in October 2016 and valid till March 2017
- For plant protection product applications submitted before October 2016, see version 2.0 of the manual European component and national component.
- For plant protection product applications submitted before 2014, see version 1.1 of the manual European component and national component.